Check out our sexy new woodwork.
Want to know what goes into making a piece of wood look and feel nice?
These are the steps we took on most of our wood.
2. sand with machine at grade 80
3. sand with machine at grade 120
4. sand again along the grain by hand at grade 120
6. apply Solignum to stop termites ( twice )
7. apply wood stain
for a varnish finish >
8. apply sanding sealer
9. apply varnish mixed with thinner
10. sand gently
11. apply varnish pure.
for a waxed finish >
9. apply wax
10. polish off wax
11. repeat two more times.
So it’s a long process, especially when you have as much wood as we do.
Please check out and like our new Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/santeria.palawan